Formal Letter of Introduction

Christopher Jimenez

01/28/22 

Dear Ms Rodwell Good day I hope you are well and I am excited to see what this writing engineering class holds in store for me, I am writing to inform you on my career aspirations and goals.I have decided to pursue a degree in computer science with a focus on cybersecurity. This field appeals to me because of its good pay and the opportunity for work-from-home opportunities. I believe that a career in this field will not only provide me with financial stability but also the satisfaction of contributing to the protection of valuable information and assets. Cybersecurity has become a critical aspect of our daily lives, with the increasing dependence on technology and the rise of cyber threats. This has driven my interest in the field and my decision to start this career path.In the short term, my goal is to obtain a position as a security analyst in a reputed organization. In the long term, I hope to establish myself as a leading expert in the field of cybersecurity byacquiring certifications, such as Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP). Idon’t have many long term goals currently except becoming a six figure earner and being ableto buy properties.

Sincerely,Christopher Jimenez